Terms and Conditions
By entering into the promotion You are agreeing to the below terms and conditions
1. During this Free Share Promotion, Trading 212 UK Ltd.1 (Trading 212) is giving away randomly selected shares for all users that have opened and funded a Trading 212 Invest or ISA free commission stock trading accounts on the Trading 212 platform, subject to the conditions below.
2. To qualify for this promotion you must comply with all of the following conditions:
a. Be a resident of one of the following countries:
i. United Kingdom;
iii. Germany; or
iv. The Netherlands.
b. Accept and agree with the current Free Shares Promotion Terms and Conditions;
c. Open a Trading 212 Invest Account or an ISA Account on the Trading 212 platform, pursuant to Trading 212 Share Dealing Service Terms of Business or the Additional Terms for Stocks and Shares ISA and all other Legal Documents;
d. Deposit funds into your Trading 212 Invest Account or ISA Account; and
e. You are not a current client of Trading 212 (Trading 212 Demo accounts will be eligible).
3. Within 24 hours from meeting the conditions in Section 2 above, you will be entitled to acquire the Promotion Share. The time for the allocation may be extended, only due to technical issues, or when the time period falls within the weekend - e.g. if the account is opened on Friday you will receive the Promotion Share on Monday when and if the markets are open.
4. The Free Shares Promotion is available to all users that have met the criteria set in Section 2.
5. Promotion Shares will be randomly selected shares, traded on established markets. The Promotion Share shall have a price limitation of up to 100 GBP, 100 CHF and 100 EUR depending on your account currency and location. The Promotion Share is randomly selected and may not be negotiated or exchanged for another. No personal circumstances will be taken under consideration and no shares will be acquired with an individual user in mind. We make no recommendation nor we will facilitate in any way further acquisition of the same share as the Promotion Share.
6. You will be free to refuse or cancel the allocation of the Promotion Share within 24 hours, from the allocation by contacting us at email@example.com. You will not be entitled to a new Promotional Share. You will not have any further financial commitments to Trading 212, in relation to this Free Share Promotion.
7. None of your investments or assets will be used within the whole process of the Free Share Promotion. The Promotion share shall be distributed through Trading 212 own funds only.
8. Trading 212 is the sole arbiter of the promotion and reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or foreclose the promotion at any time without prior notice. We will notify you about any changes to the promotion and/or its conditions by updating the promotion’s official webpage and we recommend that you check the website regularly for any such updates.
9. If Trading 212 detects any form of fraud, abuse or misuse of this promotion of any kind, you will be excluded from the campaign immediately.
10. Trading 212 reserves the right to withhold any prizes for which a participating user is selected if Trading 212 is of the opinion that the spirit of the promotion is being abused. Trading 212 will resolve any disputes whether or not covered by these conditions, in a fair and appropriate manner and the decision of Trading 212 regarding any dispute will be final.
11. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you hereby confirm to have read, understood, agreed and accepted the following Free Shares Promotion Terms and Conditions and the relevant Legal Documents of Trading 212. Furthermore you understand, accept and agree that all the terms of the Share Dealing Service Terms of Business or the Additional Terms for Stocks and Shares ISA and the relevant Legal Documents shall be applied mutatis mutandis. Please note that the value of the free share will reduce the annual ISA allowance and that clients who have already reached their maximum ISA allowance will not be able to receive a free share.
12. Nothing in this Terms, or in any other promotional material, will be viewed as a provision of investment advice, portfolio management or any other form of discretionary service. Trading 212 does not guarantee the performance of the Promotional Share.
1 Trading 212 UK Ltd. is registered in England and Wales (Register number 8590005). Trading 212 UK Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register number 609146)