CFD trading may not be suitable for everyone and can result in the loss of all your invested capital.
Weekly prize money
Win the weekly prizes
6th to 100th£100
Finish in the top 100 and get your PRIZE in a real trading account*
Open a Free Practice Account with Trading 212.
Download our app for Android and open a Free Practice Account.
Download our app for iOS and open a Free Practice Account.
Press the "Rally" tab from the sidebar on the right and follow the steps.
Press "Rally" from the More menu and follow the steps.
Start trading from our mobile or web app.
Start trading from our mobile or web app.
Don't have an account yet?
Don't have the app yet?OPEN FREE PRACTICE ACCOUNTDownload the appDownload the appSee the leaderboard
EVERY WEEK: (All times are GMT)
*The prizes will be funded to a new real trading account after the successful completion of all necessary verification and activation procedures. Read more in our Contest Rules.
- SPONSOR (ORGANISER): The Contest is organized and held by Trading 212 (herein thereafter referred to as the Sponsor), which is a brand name of Avus Capital UK Ltd., Avus Capital CY Ltd. and Avus Capital Ltd. Avus Capital UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales (Registration number 8590005) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Registration number 609146). Avus Capital CY Ltd. is registered in Cyprus (Registration number 343308) and is authorised and regulated by CySEC (Licence number 290/16). Avus Capital Ltd. is registered in Bulgaria (Registration number 201659500) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission (Registration number RG-03-0237).
- DURATION: The Contest applies to Trading 212 Practice Accounts, and its duration is from 00:00 a.m. every Monday (Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour) to 10:00 p.m. every Friday (Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour).
- CONTEST LOCATION: Тhe Contest is organized and held entirely on the Internet, and is accessible to anyone with access to it.
- RIGHT OF PARTICIPATION:
- Only persons over 18 years of age shall be allowed to participate, with the exception of the employees of Avus Capital UK Ltd., Avus Capital CY Ltd. and Avus Capital Ltd. Employees or contract employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, parents, their immediate families or persons living in the household of such individuals, shall be ineligible.
- Avus Capital CY Ltd. clients shall not be allowed to participate in the Contest and shall be ineligible to receive prizes.
- Every Contestant is allowed to have only one contest Practice Account. More than one Practice Account shall constitute grounds for disqualification.
- The Contestants shall have the right to trade in all financial instruments available for trading on the Trading 212 platform.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- To enter the Contest, Contestants must open a Trading 212 Practice Account (or log in an existing Practice Account), then enter their first name and surname, press the "Rally" tab from the menu and follow the steps.
- Upon entering the Contest, Contestants are informed and agree that their personal data (names, email, username and trades executed) might be displayed on the Trading 212 website, Facebook page, Twitter account, Instagram profile, etc. Contestants’ personal data will be also included in the daily ranking (Leaderboard), which will be updated on a daily basis. Upon entering the Contest, Contestants are informed and agree that their account shall be reset to its initial balance and a new leverage of 1:25.
- The Contest does not require аny deposits by the Contestant.
- The final ranking shall be published after the Contest’s completion on the Sponsor’s website: https://www.trading212.com/en/rally/leaderboard.
- HOW TO LEAVE: To leave the Contest, Contestants shall press the “LEAVE THE RALLY” tab from the menu.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION:
- At the end of the Contest, a total of 100 (one hundred) prizes shall be awarded, as follows: 1st place - GBP 2,000; 2nd place - GBP 1,500; 3rd place - GBP 1,000; 4th place - GBP 600; 5th place - GBP 400; 6th to 100th place - GBP 100.
- The prizes will be funded to a new real trading account (or to an existing real trading account in Trading 212) after the successful completion of all necessary verification and activation procedures. They will only be granted if opening a real trading account is allowed for the respective country of residence. If we are unable to open a trading account for the Contestant due to our regulatory compliance obligations, no prize shall be awarded.
- The winner of the first prize will be the one to make the highest return of investment on the initial capital of the Practice Account. The next ones in the ranking shall receive respectively second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and so on - up to the 100th prize. The Contest prizes shall be awarded to the top 100 Contestants with positive return of investment. If any of the top 100 Contestants has a negative return of investment or a zero result, they shall not be awarded a prize. The Contest prizes shall be awarded only to one person per extended household, i.e. customers who are related to other customers by one or more, in any combination, of the following: name, phone number, postal address, email address, IP address, name on credit/debit card, credit/debit card number, device ID and any other form of identification information shall not be awarded a prize.
- The prize amount cannot be withdrawn. It is intended for trading on Trading 212.
- All profits generated with the prize amount can be withdrawn after closing at least 10 positions.
- There are two mandatory conditions for receiving the prizes:
- Each Contestant may get up to 3 (three) prizes from the Contest.
- In case of a suspected attempt to abuse the Contest’s scheme, Trading 212 reserves the right to immediately, and without any notice, revoke the prize and any related profit from the respective Contestant.
1. There being full correspondence between the email address and the names of the winning Contestant used in the demo account in the Contest and the ones to be used (or already in use) when opening a real account in Trading 212’s trading platform;
2. The winning Contestant should open a Trading 212 real account within a week after the final ranking has been published. This condition shall not apply for a winner who has an existing real account in Trading 212.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND THE CONTEST:
- Trading 212 reserves the right to amend or terminate the Contest at any time.
- If for any reason the Contest cannot proceed as planned, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
Potential Contestants shall keep in mind that nothing contained in these Rules is intended nor aims to constitute trading advice or recommendation on the part of Trading 212 regarding trading in financial instruments. Organizing the Contest on the part of Trading 212 does not constitute and shall not be regarded an invitation or any other public or direct offer to a specific client for making deals in financial instruments.