CFD trading may not be suitable for everyone and can result in the loss of all your invested capital.
Enter the Rally
WIN THE WEEKLY PRIZES
FINISH IN THE TOP 3 AND GET YOUR PRIZE IN A REAL TRADING ACCOUNT*
Open a Free Practice Account with Trading 212.
Download our app for Android and open a Free Practice Account.
Download our app for iOS and open a Free Practice Account.
Press the "Rally" tab from the sidebar on the right and follow the steps.
Press "Rally" from the More menu and follow the steps.
Start trading from our mobile or web app.
Start trading from our mobile or web app.
Don't have an account yet?
Don't have the app yet?OPEN FREE PRACTICE ACCOUNTDownload the appDownload the appSEE THE LEADERBOARD
EVERY WEEK: (All times are GMT)
*The prizes will be funded to a new real trading account after the successful completion of all necessary verification and activation procedures. Read more in our Contest Rules.
- SPONSOR (ORGANISER): The Contest is organized and held by Trading 212 (herein thereafter referred to as the Sponsor), which is a brand name of Avus Capital UK Ltd. and Avus Capital Ltd. Avus Capital UK Ltd. is registered in England and Wales (Registration number 8590005), and Avus Capital Ltd. is registered in Bulgaria (Registration number 201659500). Avus Capital UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales (Registration number 8590005) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Registration number 609146). Avus Capital Ltd is registered in Bulgaria (Registration number 201659500) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission (Registration number RG-03-0237).
- DURATION: The Contest applies to new Trading 212 Practice Accounts opened between 00:00 a.m. on 16 Month 01 2017 (Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour) and 10:00 p.m. on 20 Month 01 2017 (Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour).
- CONTEST LOCATION: Тhe Contest is organized and held entirely on the Internet, and is accessible to anyone with access to it.
RIGHT OF PARTICIPATION:
- Only persons over 18 years of age will be allowed to participate, with the exception of the employees of Avus Capital UK Ltd and Avus Capital Ltd. Employees or contract employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, parents, their immediate families or persons living in the household of such individuals, will be ineligible.
- Every Contestant is allowed to have only one contest Practice Account. More than one Practice Account is grounds for disqualification.
HOW TO ENTER:
- To enter the Contest, Contestants must open a Trading 212 Practice Account, then press the "Rally" tab from the menu and follow the steps.
- Upon entering the Contest, Contestants are informed and agree that their personal data (names, email and username) might be displayed on the Trading212 website, Facebook page, Twitter account, or Instagram profile. Contestants’ personal data will be also included in the daily ranking (Leaderboard), which will be updated on a daily basis.
- The Contest does not require аny deposits by the Contestant.
- 3 (three) prizes will be awarded at the end of the Contest. The first-prize amount will be £2,000, the second prize is £1,000, and the third one – £500.
- The prizes will be funded to a new real trading account after the successful completion of all necessary verification and activation procedures. They will only be granted if opening a real account is allowed for the respective country of residence. If, following our standard guidelines, we decline to open an account for the Contestant, no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner of the first prize will be the one to make the highest return of investment on the initial capital of the Practice Account. The next two in the final Leaderboard will win the second and the third prize respectively
- The prize amount cannot be withdrawn. It is intended for trading on Trading 212.
- All profits generated with the prize amount can be withdrawn after closing at least 10 positions.
- In case of a suspected attempt to abuse the Contest’s scheme, Trading 212 reserves the right to immediately, and without any notice, revoke the prize and any related profit from the respective Contestant.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND THE CONTEST:
- Trading 212 reserves the right to amend or terminate the Contest at any time.
- If for any reason the Contest cannot proceed as planned, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.