By using the Services, you are indicating your consent to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree, you must not access the Services and should immediately discontinue your use of the Services.
Use of the Services
The Services are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only.
The information on this website does not constitute an offer or solicitation of any kind to the visitors of this website to make use of our Services.
By using the above-mentioned Services provided by us, you acknowledge and agree that:
- It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, sell, publish and distribute the Services without our prior written permission.
- You shall not use the Services for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
- The use of the Services requires skill and judgment, and that you shall at all times use the services entirely and only on your own account and at your personal risk.
- You are responsible for every statement, act made and acts of omission that occurs in violation of the present Agreement while your user identification name (or "username") and password are being used. You are responsible for protecting and securing your username and password from unauthorized use and disclosure.
- The fact that we have made the Services available to you constitutes neither a recommendation to enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any product described on the website is suitable or appropriate for you. Many of the products described in the Services involve significant risks, and you should not enter into any transactions unless you have fully understood all such risks and have independently determined that such transactions are appropriate for you, having in mind your knowledge and experience, as well as your ability to take risk.
We reserve all rights of Intellectual and commercial property (including patents, trademarks, copyrights, industrial designs, know-how, trade secrets, trade names, logos, designs, symbols, slogans and other advertising materials, in all forms whether or not registered) relating to the Services.
Any third party intellectual property used by us in the content of our website should not be interpreted as meaning that the third party owner is in any way affiliated with us or with our business.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPad, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the US and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The trademark BlackBerry® is the property of Research In Motion Limited and is registered and/or used in the US and countries around the world.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
We may send notices to the email address provided to us by you. It is your responsibility to ensure that you notify us of any change to your email address. Any notice sent by us to your email address shall be deemed to have been delivered at the time of sending.
Unsubscription from Email Notifications
If you no longer want to receive email notifications from www.trading212.com, you can easily unsubscribe by following 3 simple steps:
- When you receive a notification from www.trading212.com on your email, please click on the “notification settings” link at the bottom of the email page.
- Log in to your account.
- Simply tick the notifications you would like to receive. (If you are no longer willing to receive any notifications, just untick them all).
Alternatively, you can unsubscribe directly from a certain type of notification by clicking on the “unsubscribe from this type of notifications” link and then click on the “Unsubscribe” button.